Users have a quick and easy option for citing a source for content.
In edit mode on a page:
1. Highlight the content you would like to cite the source for.
2. Select the [cite] button in the editing tool bar.
3. Enter the URL of the source you are using into the top box with the blue magic wand.
4. Golden AI will parse the required information for the citation fields for you and give you a preview of how the citation will appear on the topic page.
5. Select 'add'.
Note: You can always enter citations manually. Here is the guide for manual citations.
Here is a video that demonstrates the tool in more detail:
6. If you would like to edit the range of a citation, you can drag the outer edges of the highlighted area to accurately display the exact claim that is backed up by the citation.